Thursday 1 March 2012

Pet of The Week

'Harry'






Owner:
Vicki & Mike - Auckland

Age/Breed:
11 years old, long haired German Shepherd

Where did you get them from?
I got him as an eight week old puppy - he was the tiniest cutest bundle of fluff I had ever seen, with massive paws!!  He was a Christmas present from my mum and dad - my best present ever!!!  I loved him from the moment I saw him.  The whole family helped name him over Christmas dinner - can't remember who suggested 'Harry' but it just seemed to fit!  Other nicknames are Hazza, Harry Trotter, and Hairballs.

Favourite food?
He's not very food orientated - he prefers his tennis ball to food, and will often save his dinner for later.  But he will never turn down fresh meat or a piece of cheese!

Favourite place to snooze?
He has several favourite spots, but on a sunny day he loves to lie flat out under an overhanging fern bush in our garden - it completely covers him, and you can just see his legs poking out.  Often, if I can't find him, he'll be snoozing hidden under his fern bush. 

Funniest Habit?
Ever since he was a pup, he likes to doze off sucking on a cuddly toy. He turns it over, holds it between his front paws and dozes off sucking on its bottom!! 

Thanks Vicki, Harry is absolutely gorgeous.  The biggest ones are always the biggest softies :0)

(If you would like your beloved pet to be featured on my blog, then please contact me: kerri002@hotmail.co.uk with some photos and the answers to the questions above x)


2 comments:

  1. Awwww, what a handsome chap - not that I am biased or anything!!! :)
    P.s Hairball not hairballs, he he!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can see what you love about him...he's beautiful! I love that he's a big softie who cuddles his toys. I'll swap him for Diesel if you like...

    ReplyDelete