Tuesday 20 March 2012

Brick Bay Sculpture Trail


Brick Bay Sculpture Trail Is always somewhere that I wanted to visit. It's on the way to my sister's house so I pass it a least once a week.

Last week me, my sister and my dad finally decided to go there for the afternoon. It was such a gorgeous day with not a cloud in the sky (complete opposite of today where the rain is literally falling in buckets)


We paid our $12 and set off along the sculpture trail


There was a real mixture of different styles of sculptures and all cleverly displayed in such a beautiful setting


I love how this sign is placed in the middle of the trees, it comes as a complete surprise



Who would of thought that blue trees could be so effective! you can see the reflection from the tress in the photo below...


This is such a pretty, relaxing  place to visit...I can't wait to go back, but next time I will definitely be making the most of the vineyard and enjoying a couple of glasses of wine.

Until next time
x

No comments:

Post a Comment