Monday 16 January 2012

It Really Does Work!

I don't know what's in it....
Or how it works...
But I bloody love it!  Tiger Balm...honestly, it's amazing. 

I have heard people raving about it and now I understand why. Just a smidgen  provides instant pain relief.

'What's prompted this post?' I hear you ask...


I have a wrist injury...I'm awaiting confirmation but think it is ligament damage!   It all started on Christmas day when in a frenzy of dance moves I smacked someones bottom, I wont mention any names (Nonie) and something popped in my wrist (gross)  it instantly bruised and was sore for a good few days after.

It's been fine since then but over the weekend it just started really hurting again and has got progressively worse.

I'm hoping it will heal quickly as its my right hand ...my 'creative' hand to be more precise and while its like this I can't do anything....no drawing, no painting, no commissions that are on order (oh god, deep breaths, I'm starting to hyperventilate)

If only I was ambidextrous....



So, as you can see from the photo above, using my left hand in the meantime is a no go...

I guess I'm going to have to be patient and wait it out... sigh...now where's that Tiger Balm???

x

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! and your right wrist too! I hope you heal up real fast! Your left hand drawings look like they were done by a much younger Kerri:)
    Hope you feel better VERY soon.....
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete