Thursday 12 January 2012

Queen of Crochet?

Hmmmm maybe not!!!

I thought I would give you an update on how my crochet blanket is coming along. So, here it is...


What do you think? Not bad for my first ever attempt at crochet is it?

Now, there is a very good reason why I am not showing the ends of my blanket and that is, quite simply because they are a bit crap.
I know I should get over myself and display my errors but I just can't bring myself to take photos of such shoddy work....

I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to creating and so as you can imagine I am tres annoyed at my wonky ends and am hoping that one of my friends who can crochet will be able to advise me on how to create a fabulous border once I'm finished in order to disguise my wonky donkey edging.

Some sections of my edging are very nice and neat and straight(ish) but other parts are so wonky it looks as though I have changed my mind mid blanket and decided to add a wavy border.

Anywho, you will be pleased to know that for the past 10 or so rows my edging has straightened up nicely so as long as I keep this up it shouldn't look too bad once it's done....

Here's hoping!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment