Saturday 28 January 2012

G'day!


Just spent the last week in Adelaide, visiting family. We had such a lovely time.  It was sooooo hot. Every day reached at least 35 degrees.

We were staying in McLaren Vale amongst all of the gorgeous winery's.  Here we are pictured above with our nephew Josh. (some more shots of the winery's below...)



and of course we had to participate in some wine tasting... well, it would be rude not to wouldn't it?



Although we were only there for a week, we got to see so much including a Koala up a tree in a car park!! (my personal highlight)

we fed some kangaroos...


and held a python called Bailey (well Tom did I just watched from afar... I'm not a fan of snakes...even friendly ones!)


So we are back home now and faced with a bag full of washing...oh well, the holiday has to come to an end sooner or later I guess!

Hope you are all having a nice Sunday? until tomorrow...
x
PS Thanks to those of you who have emailed with concern about my injured wrist....I'm pleased to say, It's all better now...x

No comments:

Post a Comment