Wednesday 7 December 2011

Lunch At The Art Gallery


I had a work lunch today at Auckland Art Gallery  it is such a beautiful place.  Look at this gorgeous display that's situated at the front of the gallery.


The reflection of the flowers in the running water is so pretty...


This little bird decided to take advantage of the cool water on such a hot day...what a fabulous place to have a bath (typically the bird ducked it's head under the water just as I took the shot)


This huge flower display hangs form the ceiling in the main entrance. It's so pretty and the flowers sway gently in the breeze...


Sadly, I didn't have much time to look around but I will definitely be going back to have a proper look at all the collections of artwork soon.  The building itself is just lovely to look at...


Especially with that gorgeous blue sky as a backdrop.   Not a bad place for a spot of lunch is it?
x

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh, I'm dreaming of Auckland right now Kerri! Flowers, blue skies, birds and water?!?!?! I'll take it! What a beautiful Gallery!

    ReplyDelete