Sunday 18 December 2011

Just a Little Sketch or 2!

Been doing lots of sketching lately for my greeting card range that I will be bringing out next year... 
Here are just a couple of my ideas...

I'm hoping to start painting these during the Christmas holiday. I've been so busy with lots of other things lately that I haven't been able to do much painting...I miss my little paint brushes and the sanctuary of my little art room.... sigh!

On a completely different note, Tom has been lucky enough to get Shingles, just before Christmas!!  It's pretty bad, he is completely covered around his middle and is being the worst  patient ever not because he is moaning about his illness but because he cannot stand being stuck inside!
Not being able to leave the house for a week sounds like bliss to me at the moment :0)

'Shingle Bells, Shingle Bells, Shingle all the way......'

x

No comments:

Post a Comment