Wednesday 12 October 2011

Thanks Jane

I love a good bargain and I love Jane Austen so you can imagine my delight when I saw this Jane Austen assorted card set for the grand old price of $8 (I know I'm sad, but come on people we're talking 20 cards in total here!! Bargain!)
'Emma' "Showing your picture to his mother and sister"
'Pride & Prejudice' "To examine their own indifferent invitations"
'Northanger Abbey' "Whenever she received a letter , they always looked another way"
'Persuasion' "All the eagerness compatible with anxious elegance"

See what I mean, how cool are they? I'm going to buy some frames for them tomorrow. I think they will look gorgeous on the wall...

Until next time...xxx

PS: Oh and by the way, I've decided I need to loose some weight...the pounds seem to have crept on over the winter, so breakfasts like the one below that i had with my sister last weekend are out...
And fruit salads are in ... well for a few Weeks anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment