Tuesday 18 October 2011

Meet 'Little and Lucia'

Say hello to Jess & Lucy (a.k.a 'Little and Lucia') I am very lucky to have had these girls as my neighbours at the Birkenhead Atrtisan Market for the past 2 weeks.

(Lucy on the left, Jess to the right)

They both make and sell the most gorgeous clothes for children as well as lots of other lovely goodies...
Here are some of Jess' creations. Little 'Tooth Monsters' and some knitted 'Lego' doorstops. I particularly love the doorstops, how cool would one of these look in a child's bedroom?

And here are some of Lucy's designs...

Introducing 'Glitzy' one of Lucy's gorgeous Ponies. Each one is hand made and different to the last. I'd love one of these for myself :0)


And some beautiful handmade one off bibs.

To contact Jess or Lucy, you can visit their Facebook page here where you can find lots more photos of their fabulous creations.

Last Saturdays market went well despite once again being hit by unexpected heavy showers. Here's hoping for lots of sunshine at the next one!

(my new picture board made it so much easier to display my pictures...thanks Tom x)

No comments:

Post a Comment