Thursday 13 October 2011

Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!

So, here is my finished personalised dinosaur picture...

I'm hoping I will get lots of orders in the run up to Christmas. I've already had lots of interest which is good. this picture will be uploaded to my website tonight.

On a completely different note, I went into 'Animates' today (I like to torture myself) and saw the cutest little dog ever...it was a little Griffon. I've never heard of this breed but have since found out that its the dog from the film 'As Good As It Gets'.  I have fallen completely in love. He was so small with a gorgeous little squished up face.  I really wanted to take him home. Does anyone have a Griffon or know of anyone who has one? I'd love to know more about them...
 (This isn't the one from the pet shop but here is a photo of a Griffon...CUTE!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment