Wednesday 19 October 2011

It Happened Again!

Seriously, I think I have a problem.  I just cant resist these gorgeous old fashioned fabrics...I don't know whether it's because they remind me so much of my Grandma, that I find the patterns comforting or whether I am just drawn to the beautiful vibrant colours (Just how beautiful is that blue??)

 
There I was,  innocently shopping around for some fabric for my 'Tooth Fairy' pillows (more about them tomorrow) when I heard something calling me... 
'Look at me,' it screamed, 'Look how pretty and lovely I am.' 
I tried to resist, but after more teasing and yelling in my direction, I had to take a peak.
Now some of you will know from a previous post that this has happened to me before.  I go out looking for one thing and end up getting completely sidetracked and come back with yet more vintage style floral fabric.  I gave myself a stern talking to and did the right thing........went straight to the counter and paid for 2 metres!

Totally forgetting about my 'Tooth Fairy' pillows and my day's schedule, I ran (well drove) home and started making  (yep you've guessed it) another vintage style cushion (well, you can never have too many can you?... the more the merrier, thats what I say!)

(Front & back)

I've decided to make 4 for our garden chairs...


So, what I would like to know is whether there is anyone else out there who suffers from this same addiction or is it just me?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment