Tuesday 15 May 2012

New House and a Finished Blanket!

I know I have been quiet on the blogging front lately but oh my goodness, it's been a crazy few weeks.  Firstly we moved into our new home this weekend (yay!)  I'm so excited. It's just a little 2 bedroom house but its all ours and I love it! Obviously there is LOADS I want to do to it and I can't wait to get started but I know I will have to be a little bit patient in making it the perfect home (boo)


Tom and I have moved so much over the past 6 years so you think we would be used to it but we both still hate it.  The boxes seemed never ending and 'where is all this stuff going to go?' was something we were both muttering under our breath with every car load that we packed up.

Luckily the little house comes with a big garage so we threw everything in there and will organise it all over the next few weeks :0)

So, apart from the big move taking up all of my time I did manage to finish the blanket I was making...I am very pleased with it considering it was my first crochet project.


I wasn't really sure how to finish up the blanket, so added a grey border all the way around...


Are you impressed? :0)


 Other news is I am currently sporting a nice black eye.  Last week it was pouring with rain and I was running over to my car and I managed to throw the door open into my face!!  Yep, people really do just 'walk into doors'!  It's healing now but I was looking a lot like Rocky for the first few days afterwards...only me.

So, I will have updates on the new house soon, and I am sure that 'before & after' shots will feature regularly on here from now on....

Until next time...
x

1 comment:

  1. Your blanket looks wonderful, love the colours, can't wait to see photos of your new house, good luck with the unpacking sweetie

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete