Sunday 6 May 2012

Beautiful Taranaki Falls


Just spent an amazing weekend at Tongariro, National Park with our friends Vicki & Mike.  We originally booked this trip for the beginning of April but had to re-schedule and at the time was worried that the weather would be not so good around this time of year. We could not of been more wrong.  The sun was shining all weekend with bright blue skies. It's Autumn here in NZ, my favourite time of year and a perfect time to go walking.


There are lots of beautiful walks around National Park but we decided to set off to find Taranaki Falls. I'm so happy that we did, it was simply breath-taking.


I always feel so much better after being out in the fresh air amongst nature and this weekend certainly gave me the lift that I needed.

Now I'm looking forward to a nice hot bath and an early night...walking  can be so tiring :0)

Night night
x

No comments:

Post a Comment