Tuesday 17 April 2012

He's Arrived!


Charlie's cowboy arrived safe and sound in Blighty (apart from a little jet-lag and consuming far too many free peanuts on the flight!!)


I really enjoyed working on this commission and was a little sad to see it go. I have done a couple of 'Wild West' themed pictures now but I never get fed up with them.


I really hope Charlie likes his picture and enjoys it for many years to come.
x
PS: Isn't it funny how sometimes you just get a sixth sense about something.  I just went a bought a picture frame for my latest commission and for some reason just as I was about to open the back I thought, 'there is going to be something wrong with this frame'. I'm not sure why that thought crossed my mind as the frame looks no different to any other frame I buy, but I was right. The back would not come off ... it was totally jammed. Took me a good half an hour of cursing and fiddling before it finally budged and then another 20 minutes after that trying to get in back on. I really should of just gone and bought a new one eh...

No comments:

Post a Comment