Wednesday 23 November 2011

Tooth Fairy Pillows

Here is my latest little project...
Tooth Fairy Pillows!!  I wanted to make some little extras to take to the market with me and this is what I came up with....
I bought some little iron -on motifs and some little bags and sewed them onto the front fabric, then wrote 'Tooth Fairy' with a fabric pen and gave it a sprinkling of glitter for good measure. Once dry I sewed the back and front fabric together before filling it with stuffing!

I wrote a little note for the Tooth Fairy which the owner of the pillow can sign, then once their tooth falls out it can be placed in the bag along with the note...

These have been very popular...here is one I made for a customer which I personalised...

And here are some others I have made waiting to be stuffed!  Tooth Fairy Pillows will be available to buy from my website within the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment