Saturday 12 November 2011

Today I've been...

working on my latest commission.  It's for the clients granddaughter.  Apparently Isla loves the outdoors and especially loves animals. I wanted the picture to be full and interesting to look at. Here is the early stages of the sketch that I will be working from...
Since this photo was taken, I've added a cat asleep on a rock at the bottom right of the picture and some more strands of grass behind the toadstool's.
I'm going to start painting it tomorrow. I'll post photos of the finished piece soon!

On another note, I thought I'd share this photo taken yesterday of my niece Rose staring at our neighbours cat Hunter (who has practically moved in with us!!)  Hunter is a gorgeous cat but can be a bit temperamental, so he wasn't allowed in. Rose was completely fascinated by him and they both stayed staring at each other for a good hour!

Happy Sunday everyone!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment