Saturday 27 August 2011

Finish Signs...tick

Happy Sunday everyone. I spent most of the morning finishing reading my book, 'Sing You Home' by Jodi Piccoult.  I was only going to read one chapter but ended up finishing the book! Anyway I was working very hard yesterday so I'm not feeling too guilty.
So, I  have just finished my signs for the market. I had to go and buy some blackboard paint as I wanted to be able to change prices if I need to without having to make new ones. Its been such lovely weather that I finished them off outside on our deck, being observed by our new lodger 'Hunter Moon' the neighbours boisterous cat!

Here they are just drying outside..
(I have to say there is something very therapeutic about painting in solid black)

And here is Hunter Moon enjoying the sun and our lovely view...

Right, I'm off to finish a dog's bed that I started yesterday ( I'm loving the fabrics I have used for this one)

Until next time x


No comments:

Post a Comment