Monday 29 August 2011

Being busy, getting messy and talking to myself!

My oh my I have had a very busy day.  I love working from home but boy can it create some mess.  I've been cutting my pictures to size and securing them onto their mounts which was quite fun, but I did get in a bit of a two and eight. I didn't realise how much of a mess I was in until I left my workroom and re-entered it a few moments later. It was as if I had been burgled!  

(By the way, that's a cutting knife above - not a syringe!)

You know how they say, that the first sign of madness is talking to yourself? well, I did more then talk to myself today, I had a full on conversation with 'Ringo' (one of my characters) whilst cutting it to size.
I found myself saying things like, 'Oh look at your funny little face' and ' been up to mischief today have we?' in between giggles!!  I have to admit I was a little worried, but then I suddenly realised that I had got so caught up in cutting and taping and painting that I had not eaten or drunk anything for the whole entire day (I have convinced myself that this was the cause of me giggling away with Ringo and not because I have finally gone bonkers!)


Here's Naughty Ringo...

Oh and if my day wasn't exciting enough I went and bought myself a new lamp...


Isn't it lovely??  Right, that's me done for today, I'm off to make some dinner...x

No comments:

Post a Comment