Friday 21 December 2012

Merry Christmas

I know it's been a VERY long time since my last post and I will resume blogging regularly in 2013.  You see I have had a very eventful year.  I am now 30 weeks pregnant and could not be happier!


But unfortunately I have had a very rough pregnancy. I was so ill for the first 5 months, I honestly never thought it would end. I have no idea why they call it 'Morning Sickness' as it lasts all day and night (I totally sympathise with poor old Kate)  I wont go into the details but I totally lost all ability to function normally.  I had to cancel commissions and didn't pick up a pencil or paintbrush for months and months and the thought of blogging seemed impossible. But I am happy to say that I am back to normal now (apart from the usual back-ache and heartburn that comes with pregnancy) and am happy to report that I have been reunited with my poor neglected paintbrushes. I have lots of projects on the horizon which I look forward to sharing with you next year.

I couldn't write my last post of 2012 without sharing something 'crafty' so here are some Christmas decorations that I made last week for my nephew's kindy teachers



I used felt, fabric and some beads


I love working with felt. Its so nice to use and so forgiving


All that's missing is a big jug of hot steamy custard...YUMMY!

Merry Christmas everyone! Looking forward to seeing you all in the new year

xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment